Monday, May 15, 2006

Rebrand, Repackage, Rerelease


Well, today I've decided to cannibalise my website. I built the site back in 2004 and have since lost interest in it. It is much easier for me, time-wise, to just stick to the ole blog. Also the "look" of my site was getting stale and I just don't have the time or inclination to give it a face-lift. So to all of those fans who have been visiting my site daily, I apologize but it just has to go. Oh yeah, nobody ever visits my site except me (another reason not to keep it running).

Now the problem is: What do I do with all of that golden material that is on my site?

The answer is simple. Just follow the movie industry and re-release the best articles as a special limited edition series. I'll pick out the articles I like best, polish them up and fire them out.

Today will be re-release number one. Hope you enjoy "Man's Best Friend".

No comments: