Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One Week!

This morning marked my first full week of no dope. I was rewarded last night by a pretty good sleep. At this point I consider only waking up 2 or 3 times covered in sweat a pretty good night.

I'm thinking that this will probably be my last post regarding my choice to quit for a while. There doesn't seem to be much new going on and I don't want to dwell on it. I'm feeling good, I'm eating regularly and things are getting back to normal. I will still likely make note of significant milestones (1 month, 6 weeks(this is apparently how long it take for the THC to leave your system (that's according to the sites I was visiting online (specifically uncommonforum.com) pertaining to the subject) leaving me truly drug free) 6 months, one year and the likes).

Nice! Although that previous sentence is totally hard to follow you have to admire the ridiculous number of nested parentheses. How often do you get a chance to do that?

Anyway, don't fret. If anything juicy happens, like say nightmares or really weird dreams, or maybe some other freakish event relating to my quitting, I'll be sure to keep you in the loop.

And now back to the regular blog fodder...

No comments: