Friday, February 02, 2007

A Month Without Smokin' Up!

I'm pretty sure that this is the longest I've gone without smoking up since I was 19 or so. Crazy!

I feel great, my asthma has not been bothering me at all and I'm still having pretty strange dreams. For instance last night my dream featured Philip Seymour Hoffman beating the living shit out of me. He finished me off with a champagne bottle to the teeth (thanks a lot last nights episode of CSI for putting that champagne bottle into my subconcious!). But this post isn't about my crazy dreams it's about my month off weed.

Anyway, I just wanted to point that fact out just in case someone was interested. Yay Me!

3 comments:

The Complaints Depot said...

WTG!!! Still so very proud of you:)

Anonymous said...

way to go Dad....Ma Evers

Anonymous said...

Way to go Dad, hang in there....Ma Evers