Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain!

Average Life Spam is is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

To the few readers who happen to stumble upon my site from time to time I am this vague character called CanadaDad who lives in Brandon, Manitoba (it is entirely possible that CanadaDad is some kind of superhero). I have 3 girls and a wife named Jules and that's about it. I don't use my real name and I don't post any photos of myself or my family. I don't mention where I work or the real names of any of my friends. I don't link to any other sites that I may or may not have and I have a dedicated email address just for CanadaDad. You'd think I was some kind of fugitive or something!

That's not all!

In my real life this blog is also one of my deep dark secrets! I have never mentioned this blog to anyone outside of my own house. Basically Jules and the kids know about it and nobody else. I don't mention it to my friends or my coworkers and especially not my family.

This gives me a great amount of freedom to write about whatever or whomever I like. I can pretty much discuss anything I want here without having to self-censor myself. If I want to call my best friend a dildo I can (Speaking of which, a couple of weeks ago he needed to disposed of a container of gas left over from last year so he went to a car wash and poured it down the water drain. What a DILDO!). If I need to bitch about work or my family that's not a problem, no hurt feelings for anyone.

Today I am going to pull back the veil for a moment and give you a brief glimpse of the REAL CanadaDad. Here I am:




OK! So, I guess there is a little mystery there as I am wearing my back up disguise but rest assured that is the real me.

A guy's got to maintain a little privacy, right?





3 comments:

Heather said...

=D How wonderful to see you! Do all Canadian men sport curlicue mustaches like yours?

CanadaDad said...

No we don't all have the curlicue mustache in Canada, but wouldn't that be a great tourism hook if we did?!

We could then change the symbol of Canada from the maple leaf to a big picture of Snidely Whiplash!!

Kris said...

Hey I know you! You're Bob from Brandon.

Because all canadians know each other right? Am I right?

Ah never mind.