Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Worst Blog Ever!

Welcome to Average Life Spam.

Before you get too comfortable, let's get the legal stuff out of the way.

Disclaimer
I suck at blogs! This is blog number 4 for me, so don't get too attached to this one. It will likely be ignored by myself in a couple of weeks.

Here is my modus operandi (MO) when it comes to my past blogs:

1. Decide to start a new blog. (because I have so many great ideas for content)
2. Spend a week thinking up the name.
3. Publish to my blog daily. (for about a week)
4. Publish to my blog weekly.
5. Ignore blog entirely.
6. Repeat.


This time I really want to keep the blog going. If it means I have to publish boring crap then so be it. After all I will likely be the only one reading it.

Without further adieu, let the mediocrity begin!

No comments: