Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blogger's Block

Holy Cow! I can't think of anything to write about.

I've opened up the "Create a Post" page on Blogger three times now this week and haven't been able to come up with a single interesting thing to write about. So I've decided that I'm just going to babble.

What have I done today?

I woke up and went to work. Now that most of the snow has melted I've started riding my bike to and from work again. I came in and did some stuff and had a couple of cups of Joe and then took lunch.

On my lunch break I went to the Rotary Club's annual book sale down the street and picked up a few books. I was looking for some good war books but they had nothing whatsoever in their war section. I did pick up one called "WWII The People's Story" it seems alright, lots of pictures and it even came with a CD-ROM!! Wow. The other books I got are called, "Europe in the Middle Ages " and "Western Civilizations". These are both textbook style history books and are pretty big. Not a bad deal for $9.

After the book sale I came back to the office and ate my lunch.

Now I think I'll call Jules and see what's going on at home.

Not much going on there. She feels sick and has a headache. She was going to call in sick for work but it turns out she isn't supposed to work today anyway. The kids are running around with laundry baskets on their heads. You know, the usual. Her Mom, who is visiting right now from BC, is having a nap. We talked about tonights dinner plans. It is going to be perogies and cabbage rolls. Mmmmmm! Jules will have to run out and get the cabbage rolls this afternoon. (We don't make them ourselves as that is a pain in the ass).

Last night was the American Idol results show. Sanjaya didn't even wind up in the bottom three. I've been dying to see this guy get the boot for a couple of weeks now but at this point I kind want to see how long he can stick around, shitty voice and all.

Tonight is stupid Survivor night. All I can say about this show is that it's better than watching the wall. I have yet to see anything interesting happen this season.

Oh well that should be enough rambling for now hopefully something interesting will come up soon and I can post a noteworthy blog.

No comments: