Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Y Is Everyone Naked?

I've recently obtained YMCA memberships for myself and the kids and Friday we decided to go and check out the swimming pool for the first time.

We were pretty excited because it was a whole new experience for us all. We went in and scanned our cards and headed downstairs to the pool area. The girls headed into the ladies change rooms and I went down the hallway to the mens change room. As I walked through the door the first thing I saw was a set of cock and balls staring right at me. I was caught totally off guard. This was not something I was prepared for, in the least!

Somehow I'd forgotten that people got naked in the change rooms. I was in such a state of shock that I was afraid that I might have been staring and so I kept my eyes darting all over the place, mostly at the ceiling and upper reaches of the walls! The only thing more discomforting than all the male genitalia swinging around in that change room was the thought that I was soon going to have to join the guys in their nakedness.

I guess it's been a while since I've been to any public gym or anywhere else where I would be in close proximity to naked men. In fact it had probably been since high school.

I managed to get through the ordeal without too much trouble but it's definitely going to require some getting used to.

When we were all in the van going home I was telling the kids about how weird it was seeing all those naked guys.

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong's response was, 'That's Gay!'

To which I replied, "Seeing a guy's wiener doesn't make you gay! But if I said, 'Wow, that guys got a nice wiener!', THAT would have been gay."

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, maybe admiring another guys weiner isn't really gay, exactly. I mean, you could just have a case of weiner envy. =D