Friday, December 09, 2005

Staff Party

It's that time of year again. Christmas! A time of holiday cheer, family togetherness, Peace on Earth and of course the shitty office staff party.

Mine is tomorrow. The party is actually not that bad at all. It's mostly just me. Here is what I don't like about the office party:

1. Socializing with People
2. Hanging out with People I don't know (which at this time is about 60% of our staff)
3. Drinking with people I work with
4. Bowling
5. Wasting my Saturday evening

Things that would make it better:

1. Smoke pot instead of drinking
2. No Bowling
3. Make it run for 2-3 hours instead of 6-7 hours
4. Have it at my house by myself

Unfortunatety, I don't think everyone else at work would go for my suggestions so I'll be stuck going along with the original plan.

Now I just have to get my excuse for leaving early ready.

No comments: