Monday, February 26, 2007

Lame Car Mods!

I don't know if this whole car modification thing is popular everywhere, but it sure is popular here. You can see some pretty nice looking mods around town. Custom panels, undercarriage lights and so on, and on a nice new car they look really sharp.

What I don't get are these kids who drive an old beater thinking that their car is somehow cool once they throw on a spoiler.

On Saturday I saw a kid pulling out of the Burger King parking lot in an 87 Corsica and on the trunk he had this big ass spoiler. I almost laughed my balls off! I bet the spoiler was worth more than the rest of the car. What a piece of Shit! It looked like a car my Grandmother would be driving (in 1990)! Oh how I wish I'd had my camera.

I can just picture this dumb ass driving around like his car is the bomb and thinking he's like some kind of extra from "The Fast and the Furious" when really the spoiler only emphasizes just how shitty his car is and he looks more like an extra from "Dumb and Dumber". You Go Buddy, You're going to have to beat the chicks off with a stick now that you've got your sweet spoiler. You'd better watch out or someone might out-pimp you with a Reliant K car.

Poor Bastard! I can just picture the abuse he's going to get this summer when he pulls up to a real car, with real mods at a red light.

No comments: