Monday, March 05, 2007

Funny Cell Phone Pic!!

I was sitting at my desk minding my own business when all of a sudden I heard the warranty manager exclaim, "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT?!" Then she and the guy she was training burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Next I heard the following exchange between the trainee and the corporate sales dude.

Trainee: "Are you ready?! OK here it is!"
Corporate guy yells: "WHAT?!"
Insane laugher ensues.

At this point the girl at the front comes running into the warranty office to see what's going on. A similar exchange follows and more laughter. The entire time the warranty people have not stopped laughing, the room is erupting with noise.

Next is my turn. I'm pretty anxious to see what's happening by this point, but I was waiting for them to approach me.

It turned out that they were looking at a cell phone that came in for warranty because it was freezing up. They were trying to get the phone to replicate the issue by performing a number of routine tasks on the hardware, one of the tasks was cycling through the image files. The uproar started when they came across an image of the guy who returned the phone. He was standing in front of a mirror completely naked except for the sock he was wearing on his knob.

Let this be a warning to all consumers. When you bring your phone in for warranty people will need to play around with it. If you are the shy type you should always remember to delete the pics of yourself with your dick in a sock before sending the phone back. I can only imagine the scene when this poor guy come back to pick up his phone and everyone has to try and act normal.

No comments: