Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Finally! A Crack For Microsoft Windows Vista!!

Nope no Vista crack here. It's just another attention getting title.

The other day was the three month anniversary of my last hoot. I don't miss it. I don't have any urges to smoke up at all. I basically feel like a non-pothead.

I have to say I feel a lot less stressed out about money now. It sure is great not to have to budget everything else around buying weed. Also, I don't feel the guilt of 'wasting' any little cash we did have on my dependence. As long as we have groceries in the house I can get through the week without spending a cent on myself. Although I do like to go out for lunch with the office lunch club once a week, it isn't something that I 'need'. It's not like I'll be grouchy and insufferable until I get my next lunch fix. Lunch is totally optional whereas weeds wasn't.

I have been sleeping much better now. For years I've had trouble sleeping. First it was the asthma that had me waking up in the night to take a puff from my inhaler. This would happen at least once a night. Then I developed a problem with staying asleep. I used to wake up halfway through the night and from that time on I would struggle to get back to sleep. Awake for an hour, then sleep for half an hour, and awake again for another half hour. Sometimes I would wake up 10 times in the night between 3am and 7am.

My lungs are feeling great. I can count the number of times I have used my asthma inhaler since January on one hand. I'll have to see how things go once the pollen starts to fly in the next month or so but these last three months have been the best I can remember in a long time.

Anyway, that's the weedless update, just in case anyone out there though I'd fallen off the wagon.

Basically I'm not quitting weed anymore. That process is over. As far as I'm concerned I already did quit. Now I'm just living my life as a regular guy who doesn't smoke dope. Just counting the days I've been clean.

No comments: